In Church Street Saxmundham at around 10.30am this morning Wednesday 23rd June a quantity of cash was stolen after an offender removed a purse from a shoppers handbag. The purse was recovered nearby. Police are urging shoppers to be vigilant and offer the following advice: · Always keep your bag on your[...]
- Contact Us
- Join Us
- Meeting Minutes
- What we do..
Brook Farm Residents Association archive
Date : June 2010
On Tuesday 15th June between 2.40am & 5.40am offenders entered a home on Saxon Road and a silver Sony Ericsson 750 mobile phone & a 26-inch Panasonic flat screen TV were stolen. If you have any information relating to this incident, know where the stolen items are now or who took them please contact Leiston[...]
- Mental health service 'crisis' row December 10, 2013The cash-strapped NHS trust which provides mental health services in Norfolk and Suffolk is not "in crisis", its chairman insists.
- Lottery winner hit by tidal surge December 10, 2013A man was back at work a day after becoming a millionaire, clearing up damage caused by last week's tidal surge.
- VIDEO: Lottery win 'didn't feel real' December 10, 2013A couple are celebrating a £1m win after buying a scratchcard when they popped to the shops for some snacks.
- VIDEO: Stores in super-strength drinks ban December 10, 2013A co-operative group has banned super strength drinks from sale in all its 140 stores in Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex.
- Murphy-McGoldrick link gets approval December 10, 2013Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy praises the contribution of strikers Daryl Murphy and David McGoldrick to his side's form.
- 16514Total reads:
- 2Reads today:
- 455Reads per month:
- 9846Total visitors:
- 30Visitors per day:
- June 22, 2012Counter starts on:
- Bangladesh Islamist execution stayed December 10, 2013The Supreme Court in Bangladesh stays the execution of an Islamist leader, Abdul Kader Mullah, following a last-minute appeal, his lawyers say.
- VIDEO: Burglar-chasing pensioner rewarded December 10, 2013Police release CCTV footage showing a burglar standing over a 68-year-old woman as she sleeps in her home in Derbyshire.
- Liver specialist suspended from duty December 10, 2013Health chiefs suspend a specialist liver surgeon linked to the "avoidable deaths" of eight patients he operated on in Cardiff.
- First private Mars mission revealed December 10, 2013The first private mission to Mars will feature a TV satellite and a robot lander carrying experiments designed by school students.
- US regulators ban risky trades December 10, 2013Five US agencies pass the landmark 'Volcker rule', which is designed to curb banks' riskier trading activities.
- BBC to show England-Italy match December 10, 2013The BBC will show England's first World Cup group match against Italy live and has the first pick of the last 16 games.
- First woman boss for General Motors December 10, 2013US car giant General Motors appoints its former product development chief Mary Barra as its new CEO, making her the first female boss of a major US motor company.
- Two French soldiers killed in CAR December 10, 2013Two French soldiers are killed in overnight fighting in the Central African Republic amid an operation to restore order to the troubled country.
- Obama-Castro handshake 'unplanned' December 10, 2013The handshake between US President Obama and Cuban President Raul Castro at Nelson Mandela's memorial service was unplanned, the White House says.
- Same-sex weddings to begin in March December 10, 2013The first same-sex weddings in England and Wales can take place from 29 March 2014, Equalities Minister Maria Miller says.
- BFRA Kids Fancy Dress Party… by Aspirin
- 1st Sax scouts table top sale by Aspirin
1st SAXMUNDHAM SCOUTS – INDOOR TABLE TOP SALE SUNDAY DECEMBER 8th THE WARRENS SCOUT HUT, MEMORIAL FIELD, RENDHAM ROAD, SAXMUNDHAM IP17 1EA Tables £4 – 01728 602622 to book, or pay on day. Free parking on the Memorial Field. Table set up 8am – Doors open to public 9am-12.00 [...]
- The Bell to reopen as ̵… by Aspirin
Saxmundham Experienced restaurateur Jonny Nicholson and his partner Natalie Ager are delighted to announce the imminent re-opening of The Bell at Saxmundham or The Bell At Sax’ as it will be known. Moving away from its previous hotel and gastropub incarnations, Jonny and Natalie are transforming The Bell At Sax’ into a friendly neighbourhood restaurant-with-rooms[...]
- Change of Band – The … by Aspirin
- Halloween Party 2nd Novembe… by Aspirin
- Land Off Rendham Road Development by Aspirin
The BFRA have received a few complaints regarding the hedge and foliage along Rendham Road on the south side where the new development of David Wilson Homes (currently building) and Taylor Wimpey (about to start). Our committee have written to the developers expressing their annoyance at the removal of the hedging without consultation. This is[...]
- Saxmundham Family Quiz by Aspirin
BFRA Family General Knowledge Quiz at the Fromus Centre, off Seaman Avenue (opp. Fire Station) Saturday 21st September starting at 7:30pm. This follows our successful Music Quiz in July and continues the theme of a quiz with something for all the family. There will be prizes for the winners and most gallant losers. (Please bring[...]
- 10th Summer Fun Day by Aspirin
Brook Farm Residents Association 10th Summer Fun Day Saxmundham Primary School Saturday 20th July 1pm The Brook Farm Residents Association (BFRA) 10th annual Fun Day is on Saturday 20th July, 1pm at Saxmundham Primary School, a true local family and event. We have booked our entertainment which promises to be the best summer day out[...]
- Saxmundham to get better broadband by Aspirin
This is well worth reading: http://www.betterbroadbandsuffolk.com/LineCheck.aspx From the website it looks likely that we will be getting fibre to the cabinet within the next year or so. A BT fibre truck was spotted last week working on the cabinet in North Entrance.
- 10th Anniversary Newsletter by Aspirin
We feel that this is the best Newsletter we have produced. Please view or download here: BFRA Newsletter
- No comments yet.